Laser Nail Art Tutorial by The Nailasaurus
- Paint on your bright base colour and make sure it is completely dry before moving on to the next step.
- Cut a few lengths of striping tape about twice the length of your nail and place them where you want your lasers to be.
- One nail at a time, paint your black polish all over your nail.
- While your black polish is still wet, carefully remove the striping tape one strip at a time. Use an up and backward motion.
- Wait for your black polish to dry and add a top coat to smooth out any bumps and make your mani last longer.